The Genesis 310 DLX sets a new standard in small boat design. With unmatched motoring performance, storage capacity, interior seating, and cockpit space the Genesis Deluxe RIB takes the guesswork out of buying a tender, we’ve thought of everything.
Genesis RIBs are manufactured using the state-of-the-art injection molds, which enable the highest level of finishing and accuracy, providing detail features not possible with other manufacturing processes. High Impact Marine Composite (HIMC) resin is injected into the 82-ton steel mold with over 8,000 tons of clamp force. The result is a superior one-piece hull that is UV protected, lightweight, extremely durable and backed by an unprecedented 10-year hull warranty. No other hull can compare. What’s more, this type of manufacturing process is entirely environmentally friendly and 100% recyclable. More than just a smart choice, this is a boat you can feel good about owning.
The award winning Genesis combines a hull that is durable and easy to maintain with superior features and plenty of space for cargo and crew. Boasting innovative features such as Wheels in the Hull™ for maneuvering on land, a non-skid removable floor that drains to a bilge, a tapering tube design that offers a wider bow area and more interior space, and a tube rocker that makes for a drier ride, it’s no wonder Genesis has been turning heads around the world.
Standard Features & Components
- Extruded aluminum folding transom
- Custom splash guard rub rail
- 3 Custom carrying handles & 6 webbing handles
- Trim tabs house 2 Wheels in the Hull™
- deluxe bow seat with dry storage
- Stowable 2-piece aluminum oars
- deluxe mid-seat with storage compartment, removable tray & cup holders
- 3 Integrated davit lifting points
- Removable non-skid floor with drainage slots
- Bilge area for drainage
- Drain Plug